Nav Bar




         

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weekend PIC Up: Thanksgiving & Black Friday Style

Happy {belated} Thanksgiving & Black Friday!!!


I hope your holidays were both as stuffed {tummy} and as empty {wallet} as mine were!

Even though it's a little early for my Weekend PIC Up, I thought I'd let you see a little bit into my life as of late. This time, featuring both iPhone AND regular camera pictures! YAY. Featuring our star guest: Chopin!


{Pat & Me || in the city}
{Chopin || keep an eye out for his tongue}
{Chopin & Me || not kidding about that tongue}

{Chopin || on top of his thrown}



{Chopin || crazy dog}

{Chopin & Me || so tempted to take him home}

{Mommy & Chopin}

{Chopin || could he be any cuter?}

{Daddy & Me...right}

{Daddy & Me || dysfunctional}
{Happy 30th Bacos!!!}

{Marcos & Chopin || he's such a dad}

{Chopin || pup in a sweater}

{Chopin || patient pup}

{Chopin || not so patient pup}



{OOTD || Blazer: Charlotte Russe || Skirt: Lord&Taylor ||  Legwarmers: Kohls || Booties: Target} 


{Chelsea || when zetas turn zombie}
{Jessielyn || still hot as a zombie}

{Chopin & Me || he's my little baby}

{Thanksgiving || Kohler style}

{Marcos & Me || that's about right..}
{Marcos, Chopin, & Me || my favorites}

{Chopin || daddy sleeps, so he does too}

{Chopin & Me || Black Friday work outfit}

{Chopin & Me || Dress: Zara || Scarf: Mom's || Boots: Steve Madden || Lipstick/liner: Ruby Woo & Cherry by MAC}

Stay posted for my attempt at a virtual Christmas list! (most likely the majority of my list will remain virtual. womp. haha)


always,
cristinamarie

1 comment :