Nav Bar




         

Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Inspiration: Holiday Season

Day by day it has been getting colder and colder.

Even though I hate walking around in the cold, nothing makes me happier than snuggling up and being surrounded by friends, family and, of course, HOLIDAY DECOR & SPIRIT!

From fires, to twinkling lights, and anything red...
here are a few things that have just made me smitten about the holidays being around the corner:


{snuggle up by the fire, apartment therapy}

{branches & lights...my favorite, free people}

{perfect red peacoat, atlantic-pacific}

{sleek peacoat, atlantic-pacific}

{holiday party reds, this is glamorous}

This is probably one of my favorite things I have come across so for. I am SOOOO excited to make this DIY eventually, once school eases up.

{fireless fire pit, free people}

always,
cristinamarie

No comments :

Post a Comment