Nav Bar




         

Saturday, November 24, 2012

21 Days of Style

Now that it's over, I can finally upload/update you all on the Forever 21 Instagram challenge I recently participated in. It was called #21DaysOfStyle and featured 21 days filled with distinct tags for each day. For example, one of the days required you to feature a #scarf as your item of style for that day.

Even though it was a little hard to keep up with daily, I really enjoyed it.
I hope you enjoy my pictures as well! Check them out!!


{Knits || H&M}


{Rings || photo credit: Meriska}

{Reds}

{Pumps || LC at Kohls}



{Denim || H&M mens}


{Blazer}


{Western}


{Pattern || Top: Express || Pants: Marshalls || Boots: LC at Kohls || Necklace: Forever 21}


{Plaids || Flannels: Pacsun, H&M, Forever 2}
{Leather || Boots: Steve Madden (left) Steve Madden (right) }

{Scarf || Urban Outfitters}


{Braid}


{Office Style || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Sweater: Forever 21 || Leggings: Joyce Leslie || Boots: Steve Madden}


{Color Denim}


{Turquoise}
{Sunnies || Urban Outfitters}

{Studs}


{Flats || Nine West}


{Stripes || ZTA Rugby}


{White || Winter Whites}


{Leopard || Leopard Scarf}


Welp! There's my version of 21 Days of Style!! I hope you enjoyed it :)


always,
cristinamarie




No comments :

Post a Comment