Nav Bar




         

Friday, August 24, 2012

To-Do List

If you ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you that I am the "Queen of Lists." I love starting them, finishing them, crossing things off...I love it all.

I also have a tendency to start a new list before the other one is finished. That is why I am going to start this MEGA-LIST on here to be accomplished throughout this semester. I am determined to complete it.

A new year. A new me.

The list is mainly things going to consist of things for my house at college, with a few personal things here and there...whenever they decide to pop into my mind.

6. Finish room
7. Chalkboard Quote Frame
9. Studded loafers
10. Blanket

[1]                                                [2]

[4]                                                                           [5]

[8]                                                                           [9]

To be updated at a later date!
AKA...when ever something comes to mind.

No comments :

Post a Comment