Nav Bar




         

Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

It's finally starting to feel like the holiday season is really here!! Between the beautiful snow days we've been getting and mini holiday celebrations, I'm starting to feel like a little kid again waiting for Santa to come to town.



Within the past couple of weeks, I've celebrated a couple holiday festivities. As I mentioned in my last post, my girls (otherwise known as the Crazy Fatties) and I had our Secret Santa gift exchange! It was amazing and I couldn't have been happier to be surrounded by such loving and great girls. Lucy, Felice, and I also decided to surprise the other girls with a sub-celebration of the 5 year anniversary of when we all became friends! It was really special and I can't wait to continue to celebrate our friendship every year!





           


LEFT: These were the little gift bags Lucy, Felice, and I put together for our CFLJK anniversary celebration.
RIGHT: That's Felice and one of her gifts. Such a cutie!


This is just a sample of what we included in our little gift bag :)


Jess' new cat, Luna, loves getting morning scratches. She is so adorable!! I can't wait to have a kitten of my own so they can be best friends :)


Last weekend my parents had tickets to the theater in New Brunswick so Pat and I decided to make a night out of it and go out to dinner afterwards. We ate at a restaurant called Delta's which has delicious soul food! (I probably could have been rolled out of there after all the food we ate!) Another thing that made this night so awesome was that it snowed! As far as I can remember, this was the first time Pat and I were together in the same place for the start of a snow storm. So obviously I was as happy as could be!


Pat and I walking through snowy New Brunswick...before we had a snowball fight. (I totally won by the way...)


#SnowySelfie ? Couldn't resist.


This was my morning commute the next day. Even though the train ended up arriving 30 minutes late, I didn't mind watching the snow fall outside!


The city in the winter time is so magical, don't you think?!


Whenever it snows, I can't help but think of my little boy Max (rip). He used to LOVE the winter time. We would let him outside to go play and he would come back with a face full of snowballs from rubbing it all around in the snow!



Most recently, I went out for my company's holiday party to the rooftop restaurant Birreria in Eately. It was absolutely amazing and so much fun! I couldn't be happier with the people I work with! Pat joined us and even brought me flowers (what a gentleman)!



This picture originally came out super dark, so I attempted to fix it myself because it was too darn cute to go to waste. 


I never get red/devil eyes in pictures. I blame it on that big red light above!



My desk instantly looks 100% cuter!


The craziest part? My Christmas gift from my company was...



An iPad mini!!! I still can't believe it...I'm even too nervous to take it out of the box and start really using it. 1-because I don't have a case for it yet, and 2-because I'm waiting for them to come back and be like haha just kidding that's not for you! haha.

Anyway, with all of the snow and celebrations these past couple of weeks..I'm officially in the holiday spirit! My mom and I even made our own DIY ornaments with tinsel.


It sparkles AND glistens!! I'm obviously in love.


My favorite road in my town, especially during the winter.


UGH! I can't wait for Christmas and New Years!


What are you doing to celebrate the holidays?!




PS -- I was featured on Simple Easy Style's Friday link up! Go over and check it out!! She has amazing style and features some awesome bloggers! I love being able to find new blogs out there!

No comments :

Post a Comment