Nav Bar




         

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pinspiration Tuesday

It's been a while since I wrote one of these posts...

But going on my trip to Baltimore, I really had to "plan" out what to pack. I chose to get inspired by my fashion board on Pinterest



























|| Denim shirt: Marshalls || Cross shirt: Forever 21 || Leather leggings: Urban Outfitters || Black combat boots: Steve Madden || Necklace: Forever 21 || Watch: Michael Kors || Bracelet: Brandy Melville ||


 






|| Scarf: H&M || Striped shirt: Marshalls || Leggings: Forever 21 || Brown riding boots: Franco Sarto ||





















|| Cut out sweater: Mandee's (Jess's) || Leather leggings: Urban Outfitters || Necklace: Forever 21 || Shoes: Enzo Angiolini ||


 






|| Scarf: Marshalls || Flannel: Pac Sun || White T-shirt: Forever 21 || Leggings: Forever 21 || Brown combat boots: Steve Madden || Black studded cross body: Steve Madden ||

oops


Every time I travel, I always overpack...so this time I attempted to pre-pick outfits as to consolidate how much I brought. Needless to say, I still overpacked. I can't help it! I need options!


always,
cristinamarie

1 comment :