Nav Bar




         

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Weekend in Baltimore

Like they say...

Better late than never.

A few weekends ago, a bunch of my girlfriends and I took a trip down to Baltimore for a little getaway. The 5 of us have been friends since our freshman year of college and nothing makes me happier than sitting here 5 years later still just as close as ever!

Even though we could have used a few more days off, the time we spent there was amazing. Between the National Aquarium and hilarious events out at night, I had the time of my life. It was JUST what I needed!!

Night One! CFLJK lovin'
Our first night out felt just like we were back as freshman...some things never change :)

National Aquarium

National Aquarium

This little guy posed perfectly just as I was about to snap the photo! Kind of looks like he has a mustache...
I love dolphins!

Even though it was a short show, it always makes me smile seeing dolphins perform!

Inner Harbor
This area was sooo beautiful! I wish I was back there right now. We were lucky to get such good weather the days that we were there!

Last night out!
I think this picture describes each of our personalities perfectly...in sum: dysfunctional. Poor Kelli got really sick this night and wasn't able to make it out. Jess, on the other hand, made up for it completely by making a million friends/"fans."

Collage stolen from a fellow crazy fatty <3

Technically, this was my first "road trip" with friends and it proved to be completely worth while. I can't wait to see what other adventures the five of us will embark on! These girls are my rocks and biggest supporters. I have never met a group of girls so true and genuine...not to mention hilarious and entirely dysfunctional. But that's what makes us who we are: Crazy Fat Ladies Just Kidding <3


always,
cristinamarie



No comments :

Post a Comment