Nav Bar




         

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Inspiration

Even though the summer ending is usually a depressing time, there's always something about it that makes me happy. As I was in the process of my hourly Pinterest routine...I realized what it is I'm so excited about for the fall.

FALL FASHION!

As much as I love the summer, with its lack of school, warm weather, and feelings of freedom, fall fashion always makes me feel warm inside. There's something about putting on a pair of jeggings, a cozy sweater, and a pair of nice, tall boots that makes me the happiest little girl ever. Add a cup of hot cocoa and a fireplace and I'll be in heaven.










Pinterest may inspire the majority of my daily outfits, but it always leaves me feeling a bit empty; whether the emptiness is in my closet or my wallet. Why can't pinning things make them magically appear in my wardrobe? When one of you finds a way to make this happen, be sure to let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment