Nav Bar




         

Friday, August 1, 2014

Weekend Getaway

I can't believe it's August already!! What better way to start the end of the summer than with a long-weekend trip to Wildwood, NJ?!

Tomorrow morning I head down to the beach with Pat and his family. Every summer his family gets a beach house in Wildwood for a week. Luckily, I was able to take Monday and Tuesday off to enjoy a couple more days of the beach.

I love spending time at beach houses, but I always struggle packing for it (then again I always struggle with packing). I never know what I'm going to be doing after the beach so it's hard to know what to pack! To get my brain going before whipping out the suitcase, I put together an inspiration board.


Weekend Getaway





Are you going on vacation anywhere soon?

1 comment :