Nav Bar




         

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

It seems as though 2014 is going to be a year of newer and bigger things. To start out, this was my first NYE outside of college (definitely bittersweet). Although I missed the ease of being in one place with all of my friends, I did not miss the drunken frat house shenanigans you usually encounter in that environment. This year Pat, myself, and four other couples ventured to Princeton! It was a cute night and a successful way to ring in the new year, however I am super excited to plan next year's NYE at a house in the Poconos!! But one thing at a time, right?




I guess I consider this year to be my first "adult" NYE -- and with that, I find myself reflecting a lot more than usual. So many big changes happened in my life this year and I couldn't be more excited for what 2014 has in store for me.

Here's a 30 second look into my past year (stay tuned for a month-by-month version):





What did you do to celebrate the New Year?




No comments :

Post a Comment