Nav Bar




         

Saturday, July 6, 2013

In the spirit of 'MURICA

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

Surrounded by all the patriotism and spirit that comes along with this holiday, I felt extremely encouraged to sit down and finally blog. It has been way too long. But as a little teaser, take a gander at my celebration of the land of the free!


#OOTD
Chambray shirt: Forever 21 (similar) || White shorts: Banana Republic (similar) || Shoes: Sperry Top Sider (similar) || Lips: MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo || Watch: Michael Kors


Jenks Boardwalk with my girls.



Beautiful fireworks on Point Pleasant Beach.
(still trying to figure out videos on this blog)



I finally got to see Patrick after he got out of work!


We made some S'mores...and dodged the smoke from the fire.


Stars, Stripes & Sparklers... Happy 'Murica Day everyone!


always,
cristinamarie

No comments :

Post a Comment