Nav Bar




         

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Throwback Thursday

This post is definitely LONG overdue.

Over winter break, my family, boyfriend, and I traveled to the warm and sunny Florida! It was just what I needed -- a little getaway.

After my best semester of my college career (Dean's list, what upppp!), a vacation was the perfect reward. Not to mention that 80 degree weather is a good change from the current freezing, slushiness of  New Jersey.

Here are "some" of the highlights (so hard to choose):


view from our house

family
playing around with my new camera ;]

those things were terrifying

my kind of life

Pat, Dad, & I snorkeling

couldn't be more at peace

i need one of these

Hemmingway's cats


Southermost Point!

my personal, life-size tripod

fishing

my biggest catch

on top of the world

 

night out in Miami

Alisa's view of Miami from her apartment. NBD 
best friend since 2nd grade <3
baby struggling a little the next day...

perfect day on the beach










we <3 hammocks

love this view

I absolutely cannot wait to return to the Keys and Miami again! Florida in the winter is by far the best weather I have ever experienced. Too bad there isn't the perfect place in which every day is like that...

A girl can dream though, right?

always,
cristinamarie

No comments :

Post a Comment