Nav Bar




         

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pinspiration Tuesday

I think even though many of the outfits aren't too similar, that's what makes me happier as of late.

Being able to style myself (especially when I'm as tired as I have been in the mornings) without having to refer to my Pinterest boards feels like somewhat of an accomplishment. I love fashion and I love putting outfits together, but there at many times in which I will doubt myself.

Maybe it has to do with age & experience? Graduation's in T-9 days...

That must be it.


|| The messy headband bun ||
|| Beauty ||

Neutrals on Neutrals

|| Scarf: Old Navy || Sweater: BCBG || Jeggings: Dor L' Dor ||
|| Socks: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Steve Madden ||
|| Fashion ||



Date Night

|| Leather Jacket: Express || Shirt: Forever 21 || Necklaces: Forever 21 ||
|| Jeggings: Dor L' Dor || Booties: Target ||



























|| Fashion ||


Apparently my version of business casual...

|| Sweater: Old Navy || Dress: Urban Outfitters ||
|| Booties: Target || Necklace: Forever 21 ||
|| Fashion ||

|| New Anthro shirt! ||
|| Shirt: Anthropologie || Jeggings: Dor L' Dor || Boots: LC ||

always,
cristinamarie

No comments :

Post a Comment