Nav Bar




         

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Room Tour!

I guess you could say this is procrastination at its finest...
Final on Monday, blogging right now. nbd.

Well the good news is that since I've been sick this week, I was able to finish my room! YAY! Not only does this feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, but I finally get the satisfaction of crossing things off my House To-Do List !!!! And let's face it...although making lists is probably one of my favorite pastimes, crossing things off is an even better feeling. (Probably because I rarely ever get to cross anything off.) 

The only thing I have left to do is add wall decor for behind my bed and the wall the full mirror is on. Any suggestions?!

{dresser area}
{white bedding, peak of the area rug}





{desk area}
{reading chair}


{closet wall}



















{vanity area}
{vanity gallery wall}
{chevron table, mustard ottoman}


{full length mirror}
{peak-a-boo closet}





{shoes, studded loafers}
{finished closet}
Okay...HOMEWORK TIME. baiii

2 comments :

  1. Cute!! I love it!! What are those things hanging on the wall next to your desk!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're cork boards that I put in Free People bags!

    ReplyDelete