Nav Bar




         

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Woman Crush Wednesday

So along with #ManCrushMonday , #WomanCrushWednesday has begun trending. I never jumped on the bandwagon for #MCM , although if I had...I don't think it would be any surprise that Justin Timberlake would have been my first pick. (Sorry Pat.)

As for #WCW ... the choice was obvious.

OP Instagram
Olivia Palermo.

I mean, c'mon...she even looks chic riding a bicycle!

I will admit, however, that initially I was not a fan of OP. Keep in mind though that this was back in the days of The Hills when LC was my idol and anyone who crossed her, crossed me. Obviously I was too quick to judge seeing as now I couldn't love her more!

With all of the fashion weeks hosted recently in the most inspiring cities, Palermo has been more than on top of her game. She has been OWNING the fashion world.

Who What Wear
This outfit, as seen in the first picture on the bike, shows Olivia's effortless ability to make the most casual of outfits absolutely chic. By pairing distressed denim and classic whites with a pair of knock out red stilettos, Palermo has taken the basics to the next level.

Who What Wear
Again, Palermo amps up a classic by giving a basic suit combo an edgy feminine look. The balance of the leather-like fabric with a soft dusty rose hue creates the perfect office-appropriate, yet trendy, outfit.

Who What Wear
Continuing her love for leather, Ms. Palermo finds a way to turn edgy leather pants into a sophisticated and polished ensemble.

Who What Wear
At the BCBGMAXAZRIA S/S 2014 show in New York, Palermo sported a more bohemian vibe with a white flowy, belted dress and the most adorable tan heels. After seeing the BCBGMAXAZRIA line for the season, OP looks like she could have been walking down the runway herself!

Who What Wear
Last but not least, Olivia shows off her feminine side with what looks like a J.Crew or Kate Spade inspired outfit. This all white look splattered with the trendiest of spots makes me want to go to a fancy tea party.

As it can clearly be seen, Olivia Palermo is truly one of today's top fashion icons. What I would give to have her fashion sense...and closet!

So that's my Woman Crush Wednesday pick. Who's yours?!


always,


PS -- testing out a new sign off I made on my boyf's iPad app. Possibly making it the headline as well? Thoughts?

1 comment :

  1. Great choice for you WCW!! She is such a style inspiration. Love your new sign off, too!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete