Nav Bar




         

Monday, October 14, 2013

50 Shades of...Who?

As you've all probably heard by now, Christian Grey will no longer be played by Chris Hunnam. This may be a major disappointment to some, but it is a huge relief to me. 

Ever since I read the first 50 Shades of Grey, I always imagined Mr. Grey would have dark hair and light eyes. When I heard Hunnam had been cast it didn't click for me. I mean, did I make it up or did the book actually spell out what he looked like? 

Any who...I've come up with a few options from which I think the one and only Christian Grey should be chosen from.


Ian Harding
Ever since there was a possibility that he could have an evil side to him at the end of the last PLL season, I became even more intrigued with this actor. I always loved Harding's boyish charm, but the idea that he could have a dark side as well made him seem like the perfect fit for Christian Grey.


Ian Somerhalder
Since I never jumped onto the whole vampire bandwagon, my best friend actually suggested this fella' to me. Physically, Ian fits the profile for Grey's character. As for his demeanor..I have nothing to base it on other than the fact that vampires are kind of mysterious?


Jon Hamm
Mr. Don Draper himself. To me this was also a no brainer. Hamm has demonstrated his ability to dominate a room, or an individual, throughout the many characters he's portrayed. So in my eyes, he fits the suit well (pun intended).


Matt Bomer
Last but not least, the actor from White Collar came to mind when I was trying to come up with this list. To be honest, I think the reason I initially chose him as a contender was solely because of his piercing blue eyes. They just scream Christian Grey to me. 


So ladies and gentlemen, who's it gonna be? Who's going to dominate the role of mister Christian Grey?


Leave your vote down below! And if you have any other nominations feel free to leave them in a comment as well!

UPDATE: Apparently, the possibility of Matt Bomer being cast as Christian is close to none. Here's why...do you agree?


always,

3 comments :