Nav Bar




         

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rooms of the Day - {Away from Sandy}

With Hurricane Sandy taking over the East Coast, everything's been a bit gloomy around here. 

Being home for Fall Break, I expected a bit more excitement and warmth. In my mind, I associate fall with warm fuzzies, big sweaters and boots, blankets, and snuggling. Instead I've received an umbrella and some weights to keep me from flying away. Not happy about that.

I wish I could just escape to somewhere fresh and airy.
Someone build me a room like these...

{katelindello}

{apartment therapy}

{apartment therapy}

Take me to a nice crisp, wooden lodge far, far away from the water. As much as I love the summer days, fall has always been my favorite season. I just want to be around some fresh air, bright light, and some peace & quite. Well, Hurricane Sandy...you're making that pretty impossible for me.

More blogging time though!
Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment