Nav Bar




         

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pinspiration Tuesday

So it's been quite a while...but I'm back!

During my absence from the blogworld, I spent a lot of time contemplating what kinds of posts I was going to start doing. I was thinking in terms of weekly "categories" similar to how I started (kind of) my weekly "Weekend Pic Up."

Originally, I was thinking of doing an "OOTD" (Outfit Of The Day) category since I have been Instagram-ing a bunch of my outfits recently. I wasn't completely happy with the idea...until in one of my OOTD's on Instagram, I hashtagged #pinspiration. Then I got the wonderful idea of starting a Pinspiration category! I would post my outfits, but with the Pinterest post that I was inspired by.

Let's give it a go!

{pinterest}

{white dress, sweater, belt}


{pinterest

{flowy skirt, tank}

{pinterest



{black maxi, sweater}


{pinterest}
{color sweater, leggings, brown boots}


{pinterest}
{leggings, sweater, scarf}


{pinterest                                   
{tights, brown boots, striped skirt, sweater, scarf}


{pinterest}
{leggings, boots, sweater, peak-through flannel}


{pinterest}
{black tights, black skirt, sweater, black scarf, bootie wedges}


   
{pinterest}









{black pants, sweater, scarf, studded loafers}


That's all I have for now! Just tryin' to make my Pinterest Virtual Closet a reality...


No comments :

Post a Comment