Nav Bar




         

Friday, November 1, 2013

Weekend Festivities

HOW IS IT ALREADY NOVEMBER?!


My shock is also coupled with thrill. I could not be any more excited for this weekend! It's filled with a number of fun and exciting events that I can't wait to share with you!

Starting with tomorrow's activities, I'm joining one of my best friends to pick up her new kitten!!! Even though I am extremely jealous that I am not picking up one of my own, I couldn't be happier for her...and for getting to be her self-proclaimed godmother! After we take her back to Jess' apartment, we're spending the night getting to know her and hanging out. I'll be sure to post pictures of her, don't you worry.

Sunday brings even more fun, and this time in the city! My parents and I are traveling to NYC to meet up with my brother and have dinner with a cousin who has flown in from Mexico City. Beforehand, however, my mom and I have managed to convince my dad to drop us off early at Canal Street to do a little shopping :) Pictures of my purchases will surely be uploaded as well.

Finally, although it's not technically the weekend, I am most excited for Monday's festivities!! I will be returning to NYC to attend the Love Your Live with Lynette Lewis event! Originally I had just signed up to go to experience some motivational words and advice. But once I found out Jen Ramos of Made By Girl would be speaking I was even more ecstatic! I have been following Jen's blog for quite some time now and have always found inspiration through her posts. She has the perfect mix of all things fashion, beauty, decor, food, and personal bits. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of my experience and let you all know how the event goes (maybe I'll even see some of you there)! Is it sad that I already have my outfit picked out? Haha.

Source: Love Your Life

What are your plans this weekend?!

always,


1 comment :